To Do List in Ubuntu

I have recently started using Ubuntu 10 in my office PC. So far, I have been enjoying the experience. It's fast, stable and gave me a break from Windows interface after 10 years. But like most people, I have been having a bit trouble with necessary software. I have manged to find alternate software, wine for windows based software, but there are still a couple of things that I could not manage. For example, I prefer the 'to do list' of google-gadgets when I work in Windows. But the google-gadget of Linux has no 'to do list' yet. After trying a couple of methods, Google finally pointed me to a solution.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-excellent-todo-list-apps-for-linux-that-you-might-not-have-heard-of/

I have already installed 'tasque' with a simple apt-get command and I love this lightweight organizer software :D.

Thank you google and thank you publisher.

Linux Rocks!!!

Comments